22.10.09





' With a passion for design I love to collect cool stuff and though my desk is clear here I’m usually working on multiple projects and boy does it fill up fast! So with such a small space I try to have a place for most things. I put inspiration and samples I’m working on up on the 4’x3’ cork board above my desk. Cork boards are so great the way they neatly frame an ever changing chaos of pieces and scraps. Under and to the side of my desk is where I keep files organized (also flea market finds). ' Diva of linea carta

via Design Sponge

My mum was complaining that I have too much 'stuff ' on my desk when she saw it on skype. Well, I guess this is the best solution.

No comments:

▲▲☀▲▲

My photo
I like all things quirky and witty, and adjectives that end with letter 'y'. this blog is a record of things that caught my eye and ideas for future reference. enjoy x

Archive