11.9.09

Tough

Have some tough decision to make.
shall I carry on working next month, when I have the option not to?
It is supposed to be my 3 months summer vacation and so far I have only spent 2 weeks time not thinking about work.
Money-wise, it's always good to have contribution to my travel / foody funds.
Fun-wise, I really want to do something that has been always on my mind! The ideas I have in my penny-sized brain need to get out or else they will be gone....

//

Need to make a template for my invoice, the one I have now is very poorly layout.
These are some ideas I have in mind, some are very interesting to look at with mad illustrations and over the top headers (I just cracked a very lame joke, over the top? header? get it? ) very inspiring.










No comments:

▲▲☀▲▲

My photo
I like all things quirky and witty, and adjectives that end with letter 'y'. this blog is a record of things that caught my eye and ideas for future reference. enjoy x

Archive