9.4.09

Choices


tiny bubbles, Peater's flickr

There is something going on with this topic.
It made me reflect on what it means in a lot of unexpected occasions.

like,
While watching CSI Las Vegas,
Nick said ' sacking a person is not part of your job, it's a choice.'

like,
browsing through blogs at 6am because of insomnia, and come across Debbie Millman's post about her amusing working experience at a supermarket.

I guess the reflection started when my tutor said I make very good choices during a seminar.
emm humm, I wish I could make choices, for a living.

wait, it sounds funny.
cause living is about making choices.
arghh, I am running in circles.

///

No comments:

▲▲☀▲▲

My photo
I like all things quirky and witty, and adjectives that end with letter 'y'. this blog is a record of things that caught my eye and ideas for future reference. enjoy x

Archive