10.4.09

Animals.

I was looking at images of animals to do some illustrations.
came across this site with hilarious photos of animals,
some are cute, some are painfully funny...

( i was giggling quietly, cause my housemates asleep, now my stomach hurts.)

///

在找動物圖片做一點插畫,
見到這些搞鬼的小動物,
有些很可憐但超好笑,

(同屋已經睡了, 要細細聲笑, 現在有點肚仔痛.)

50 animals who hate baths
50 animals squashed against glass

50 animals with drinking problems








me and my brother used to bath our dog in a bucket,
he seems to enjoy it in the winter, cause it's like a hot spring
but sometimes it looks very grumpy.

///

我跟弟弟會放家犬進膠桶洗澡
冬天時牠很喜歡溫泉般的享受, 眼睛都眯起來的,
又時候他樣子像在發脾氣.








No comments:

▲▲☀▲▲

My photo
I like all things quirky and witty, and adjectives that end with letter 'y'. this blog is a record of things that caught my eye and ideas for future reference. enjoy x

Archive