6.11.10

On Thursday.

I went to Rachel Whiteread's Exhibition at Tate Britain.
It was showing her drawings and sketches of her sculpture work, which she was famous for.
I love it very much. I was looking at drawings on graph paper, smiling.

There are sentiments which I share with the artist.
For instance, 'Study of the floor', I totally get it!
I remember I used to stare at the wooden floor at my grandma's place,
and study the pattern of it, noted every little holes and cracks,
which I still do sometimes...

I enjoy every minute when I was at the exhibition :)
staring at little correction fluid traces, dribble across the paper.
love it. make sure you check it out too!











No comments:

▲▲☀▲▲

My photo
I like all things quirky and witty, and adjectives that end with letter 'y'. this blog is a record of things that caught my eye and ideas for future reference. enjoy x

Archive