22.5.10

@£$%^&*(!



gahhh.
I am finding it very hard to concentrate.
the sun, the birds, the squirrels outside my window are so distracting!
I pull open my curtain and put on my sunnies to enjoy summer for a bit,
and now getting back to my me me me me essay (contextual statement, whatever that is)
which I hate talking about myself and my work.

I am thinking about this time next week hanging out at London Fields in order to motivate myself,
cause I don't want to mourn over unsatisfying work by then.

world, you will be missed for 2 more days, only 2 more days...

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

you can do it!!!

▲▲☀▲▲

My photo
I like all things quirky and witty, and adjectives that end with letter 'y'. this blog is a record of things that caught my eye and ideas for future reference. enjoy x

Archive