30.10.09



Today me and my friend ran away from all the hustle and bustle at central London after a light dinner at La Formagerie, we hid in the National Gallery. Looking at Monét and Seurat and a series of painting in a room under the title ' The Sacred Made New'.

We walked around and talked about those pale dudes in shorts and tights, lady in dresses made out of vintage curtains and those french soldiers in military jackets which are now sold at Portobello Market... If those guys in the painting heard us saying all these non-sense about them, they will come haunt us on Halloween day...Oops!

No comments:

▲▲☀▲▲

My photo
I like all things quirky and witty, and adjectives that end with letter 'y'. this blog is a record of things that caught my eye and ideas for future reference. enjoy x

Archive