25.5.09

Writing a report is not as tough as I thought.



' I would like not to have to play the role of the artist only because this way I get paid, and I wish it wouldn't even occur to others that there's anyone who gets paid for being an artist.'
- Ettore Sottsass, 1917 - 2007

Read a very nice piece of writing on DesignObserver, titled "When I was a Very Small Boy."
very poetic, philosophical and endearing.

It is the humbleness and passion for everything in life made him a revolutionary in 20th century's product design.

ahh, i am starting to feel the incitement to write my report.

No comments:

▲▲☀▲▲

My photo
I like all things quirky and witty, and adjectives that end with letter 'y'. this blog is a record of things that caught my eye and ideas for future reference. enjoy x

Archive