18.5.09

Found the title of the previous post a bit weird.

I spent my evening chatting with the live help person call Peter on One.com
He is the nicest assistant I have chatted with so far.

Now waiting for website to be uploaded...
(finger crossed.)

...
...
...

I tend to cross my finger with my middle finger on top of my index finger.
can't quite do it the other way round... what is the proper way to do it?
or is there a proper way in the first place?

interesting.

...
...
...

DONE!
yee-ting.com
when i read it again, i found the language i used very weird.
anyway, it's too late to change, let's wait until the next edition...

No comments:

▲▲☀▲▲

My photo
I like all things quirky and witty, and adjectives that end with letter 'y'. this blog is a record of things that caught my eye and ideas for future reference. enjoy x

Archive