2.2.09

Style.

This is weird.
i was browsing through style/clicker
and i saw this guy.




and i remember seeing him when i was at Stockholm.
He is the staff from the shop, which i got a hilarious illustration book.
there is this image of the shop in my head, nice looking wooden floors, carefully arranged displays and i remember the songs they play were kinda cool.
it sells very expensive but very nice clothes.

if i can recall all these,
that means they succeeded in giving a good impression.
their staffs' style imprint on my mind, how cool is that!
( i have a feeling that he is the owner.)

anyway, i miss Stockholm.

No comments:

▲▲☀▲▲

My photo
I like all things quirky and witty, and adjectives that end with letter 'y'. this blog is a record of things that caught my eye and ideas for future reference. enjoy x

Archive